Bugzy full size

Bugzy full size
Bugzy is an original design and creation by illustrator Tara Calahan King. Fabricated by: Ron Schlemmer.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Can you tell which one is which?

OK, I'm not going to do a top 10 list today.  I know I promised, but I have something else in mind.  We will do some fun top 10 lists another time.

We are going to play a little game.  It is called:  Can you tell which one is which?  This is in honor of my designer, the illustrator Tara Callahan King.

I will name a name from a movie or tv show, and you tell me if the creator was:

Jim Henson, or is it:





Tim Burton
I will start you out with an easy one:

Beetlejuice     and    Beaker

Now, some harder ones to guess!

Oh Really Bird    and  Oogie Boogie

Dr. Finklestein    and  Dr Julius Strangepork

Louis Kazzager   and  Lord Finis Everglot

Beadle     and   Beauregard

Stainboy  and Sweetums


And for the grand finale, a really hard one; drum roll please:  audio of a drum roll

Miss Mousey   and   Miss Spider

That's all for now.  Happy guessing and no fair Googling the names!   Bugzy hates cheaters!  I'll post the answers next week.

---Bugzy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a G Rated blog. Anything profane and or insulting will be removed.