Bugzy full size

Bugzy full size
Bugzy is an original design and creation by illustrator Tara Calahan King. Fabricated by: Ron Schlemmer.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What are YOU going to be for Halloween?

Greetings everyone!  Bugzy here again.  I was just wondering what everyone what going to dress up as for Halloween this year?  Moms, Dad, kids, teens, everyone!  You probably saw my costume!
Me in my Halloween Costume


Here are a few good links on the history of Halloween:


My friends at the library have told me that people spending money on Halloween costumes only started recently; when they were kids, everyone made their own costumes or just bought a mask.  Sometimes people spend over $100 on a costume.  How times have changed!  Even someone as young as me knows that!

According to many websites, there is no clear history of Halloween; how it got started, who started it, why it started, when it was first celebrated.  You can read up on it and decide what you think with my links!  

Do you know what the real meaning of Halloween is?  One thing you won't find on any website?  Want me to tell you?  The answer next time.  The clue is children.  I see it all the time here but you probably never think of it. Until next time,

Bugzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a G Rated blog. Anything profane and or insulting will be removed.