Bugzy full size

Bugzy full size
Bugzy is an original design and creation by illustrator Tara Calahan King. Fabricated by: Ron Schlemmer.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More questions and answers with Chip

INTERVIEW WITH CHIP PART 2

B:  So Chip, everyone knows now I have a little brother.  How does it feel to have such a famous big brother?

C:  Words can’t describe my feelings at the moment.

B:  I’m sure you’re so excited, you can hardly contain yourself.

C:  Slightly bored with be more like it.

B:  Ok I’ll give you a serious question:  what is your favorite children’s book

C:  Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.  It introduced me to a whole knew world of fantasy and adventure, which I like.  And some great characters that I grew to know and love, and some villains I really didn’t like.

B:  Good answer Chipper. 

C:  Thanks B.  You see, I’m deeper than you think I am.  I like skateboarding and the outdoors, but I still enjoy reading.

B:  Yes that’s true.  People of all ages and types should enjoy to read.  It’s a  lifelong skill than can help you in many things.

C:  I also enjoy hot air balloon rides.  It’s something we both enjoy doing.  Even you who like it.

B:  Yes I do.  It’s fun and relaxing and thrilling at the same time.  If you really want to see something, like you’ve never seen before, try going to the International Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque New Mexico.  http://www.balloonfiesta.com/
There is over 750 balloons from all over the world.  It’s incredible.  








C:  You want to go outside and go on a little adventure, brother?

B:  Yes, let’s go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a G Rated blog. Anything profane and or insulting will be removed.