Bugzy full size

Bugzy full size
Bugzy is an original design and creation by illustrator Tara Calahan King. Fabricated by: Ron Schlemmer.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Great Annual Holiday Party

Greetings Everyone!  Happy Holidays to you and your family.  I just wanted to share some pictures of last week's Great Annual North Dearborn Holiday Party.  The turnout was very good; I saw lots and lots of parents and children.  I didn't get to buy or eat any cookies at the cookie sale, but I heard it was great.
One of our Friends helping

Friends of the Library cookie sale





The Gingerbread house craft.  Who's the cute little girl?  She looks familiar




Santa Claus


Harpist Donna Jo Tucker, me and friends
Santa and Donna Jo
Me and Santa.  Awww.

PEACE
LOVE
BOOKS!!

BUGZY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a G Rated blog. Anything profane and or insulting will be removed.