Bugzy full size

Bugzy full size
Bugzy is an original design and creation by illustrator Tara Calahan King. Fabricated by: Ron Schlemmer.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Greetings everyone!!  Sorry I've been gone for a little while, I have been busy getting ready for turkey day.




I just love Thanksgiving.  It's such a wonderful day. It is such a simple day too.  Get together and be thankful.  Simple.   It is so great to get together with family (like Chip) and friends, eating and drinking and giving thanks.  People get too much in a hurry to start Christmas.  Enjoy the holiday.  Give thanks.

What I am I thankful for?  I am thankful I get to be in such a beautiful library every day.  I am thankful that so many nice people come by to see me and take their picture with me.  I am thankful to be here with such a nice library staff.  I am thankful for my family.  I am thankful for my health.  I am thankful to live in an area with so many people who are so passionate about their libraries.  I am thankful that I was taught to love to read. I am thankful for all those who helped me and encouraged my love of reading, like my mother, brother, and all of the wonderful staff who work for the library.   I am thankful to be able to talk to all of you in this blog.

What are YOU thankful for?

Bugzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a G Rated blog. Anything profane and or insulting will be removed.