Bugzy full size

Bugzy full size
Bugzy is an original design and creation by illustrator Tara Calahan King. Fabricated by: Ron Schlemmer.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bugzy's library ABC's

Hello everyone!  Greetings and happy Labor Day.

I've been thinking about all of the great things we have at the library; it's probably enough to fill the alphabet. So I'm going to try to come up with all 26.  Wish me luck!

A IS FOR Animie Club at Lawrenceburg
B IS FOR BUGZY!  Or books.
C IS FOR Catalog that you can look up all the items the library has
D IS FOR Due Date (when to bring your items back!)
E IS FOR E Reader
F IS FOR Future.  My sign says "Pathway to the future".  (It could also be "P", but I'm using it for "F")
G IS FOR Garden Workshop that will be at Lawrenceburg on Sept 19th.  Or Genealogy Dept.
H IS FOR Help Desk. The staff at the desk is always willing to help.  (What?  A staff person is talking to me.  Yes, I'll  mention it.) You can call in and ask questions too.
I IS FOR Inter-Library Loan.  The staff told me that you can send for a book or item from another library in the state or country,( you may have to pay a small fee)
J IS FOR Juvenile Fiction
K IS FOR Knitting program that I've heard will be October at Lawrenceburg
L IS FOR Library of course! (What?  Staff are talking to me again.  Yes I'll mention it.) Lego Mania.
M IS FOR Movies and Munchies.
N IS FOR North Dearborn, my home. Or New Books.  Lots of new books here in Kids too.
O IS FOR Orange shoes that I have on.
P IS FOR Playaways
Q IS FOR Quilting program at North Dearborn on November 12.  The staff said please come!
R IS FOR Rocket ship here at North Deaborn.  All the kids just love it.
S IS FOR Sally Stegner, the Library Director.
T IS FOR Teen Room.  Or Teen Gaming Club.  Or Teen Advisory Group.  Or Tutor.Com
U IS FOR Universe.  Part of it is painted on the ceiling here at North Deaborn.  I just love looking at it.
V IS FOR  Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
W IS FOR Wee Wonders Story Time
X IS FOR Daniel X novels in kids.  (HEY, X IS HARD!)
Y IS FOR Youth Services.  Jody, Barb, Becca, Sheila, Karah all say HI.
Z IS FOR  ZZZZZZZ.  I'm going to go take a nap now.

That's all for now.  Got some napping to do.  Remember to read or read to your child every day.

BUGZY







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a G Rated blog. Anything profane and or insulting will be removed.